The Legal Stuff
I am chartered as a Clinical Psychologist by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and registered as a Clinical Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
I am covered by indemnity insurance.
The content of our discussions and sessions will remain confidential. The only time this confidentiality agreement would ever be breached is if I was concerned about the safety of you or someone else. I would inform you if I were to breach this confidentiality. Any information I hold on you will remain confidential.
Session payment must be made electronically prior to the session taking place and I will provide you with my bank details. A session will not take place unless payment has been received.
This website has been designed to be accessible to as wide an audience as possible. I know that some people with disabilities find using the web difficult and, whilst it’s impossible to design a site that everyone can use, I'm committed to making the web as accessible as possible.
Cookies and Privacy
I believe that your privacy and your data are important and am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you provide me with information by which you can be identified when using this website, then I promise that it will only be used as I describe in this privacy statement.
The policy sets out:
- What information I collect from you
- How I keep it
- Why I collect it
- How I use it
- Your rights
What information do I collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.youcanyouwill.co.uk. This includes information you might provide at the time of registering to use certain elements of our site, subscribing to services, posting material or requesting further services;
- If you contact me, I may keep a record of that correspondence;
- I may also ask you to complete surveys that I use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- You can access and browse my website without disclosing personal information. I collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns to help identify things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of our site. I collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone
- The content of emails that you have sent or received
How I keep it
I really am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I've put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard information I collect online.
I do not store credit card details and do not share customer details with any 3rd parties
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although I'll do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I'll use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Why I collect it
I use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from me or which I feel may interest you (where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out my obligations associated with any contract entered into between you and me
- To ensure that content from my site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To improve my website
If you do not want me to use your data in these ways, please contact me at email@example.com.
Disclosure of your information
I only share your data with other parties where strictly necessary. We may disclose your information to third parties:
- Where necessary to fulfil our obligations associated with any contract entered into you between you and me;
- If I am under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply my terms and conditions of supply and other agreements;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
I will never sell, trade, or rent your personal information with other companies.
You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you do not want me to use your data in this way, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. You can find out what information I hold about you by making a Subject Access Request under the Act. If I hold personal information about you I will give you a description of it, tell you why I am holding it and let you have a copy of it.
If any of the personal information that Ie hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want me to delete any personal information, please contact me. I may need further information or identification to enable me to comply with this request.
Third party links on my website
My site may contain links to and from the websites of my partners, customers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please be aware that these websites will have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Acceptance of our policy